Our camper trailer is a 2008 Kimberley Kamper Platinum hard floor camper trailer. We picked it up second-hand at the start of 2012 and have not looked back.
Set up includes:
- Diesel HWS
- 120L and 70L stainless steel water tanks plumbed to kitchen, shower and manual tap on drawbar
- Autofridge 75L eutectic fridge
- 6 x 35A AGM deep cycle batteries
- 1kva Yamaha generator
- Boat loader and swing away outboard carrier
- Cooper ST Maxx 265/75/16 tyres
- Kwik awning and full annexe
- C-Gear floor mat
- Sirocco 12V fan
- Double gas burner and separate wok burner
- Innerspring mattress
- 2 x 4.5kg gas bottles
With the Kwik awning up
Here’s the kitchen set up
We made a windbreak for the kitchen
With tinny on the boat loader
We had a big shade wall cut in half to use as relocatable panels to provide protection from the WA sun and wind.
Loads of shade coverage with the shade wall panels we had made up for around the top of the gull wing boxes.
And here’s the whole rig stuck in the mud.